Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mom On the Mend

Very early Sunday morning I woke up sick.  I've lost count this winter.  I spent the day on the couch, which really confused poor E.  She kept pulling the blankets off of me and trying to push me into sitting position.  Hoping I would actually get up.  I didn't.  As my friend Rachel said this morning, she was wondering why I wasn't running my vacuum or something.  Rachel knows me too well :)  My dear, dear Hubby took very good care of me and the girls.  Who weren't feeling very good either.  That guy was busy!    He even did all the laundry and, trust me, we had some laundry.  Thank you again, Hubby.  Yesterday I was feeling much better, and today life is pretty much back to normal.  Today my goal is to get all the Christmas stuff taken down and put away, and maybe help G do a butterfly craft that she got from her Grandma Genie for Christmas.  I was going to wait until New Year's to de-Christmas the house, but why put off until tomorrow what you can do today right?  Well, we'll see how far I get.  I'm thinking maybe it's payday 
today because of the holiday...so I'm off to pay bills.  Fun, fun, fun.


Peanut, Sugar Plum and their baby cousin Sweet Pea at Uncle Paul and Aunt Marlene's last Saturday morning.

No comments: