Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Tour 2008

Our house, Christmas 2008:


The wreath G made at preschool. Very cute.

G's flying license, I don't know about you, but I think she's the cutest Rudolph I've ever seen!


The snow in our backyard. Appropriate for Christmastime.

Snowmen on our bathroom vanity.

Another snowman (who no longer has his carrot nose, courtesy of E) and a Poinsettia
centerpiece from my niece Amanda.


Just a cute winter decoration hanging in our dining room.

Christmas village (a small village) on a side table in our dining room. I find the "snow" all over.


Garland hanging over the entry from our living room to kitchen.

Stockings hung with care.
Although one did fall and the reindeer holder's antler stabbed G in the shoulder.

The mirror in our living room that doubles as a Christmas card holder.

Our Christmas tree with a very cute 4 year old.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting us at Christmas time!


No comments: