
Burrrrr! What a cold and blustery day....sounds like something Winnie the Pooh would say! I must have small children right. It didn't even reach 20 degrees today and the wind gusts blew up to 25 mph. It hurt just to walk out to the van this morning to take G to preschool. Then back home to get E up and off to daycare so I could head to Bible study. Another good lesson from Beth followed. I started working out at hubby's clinic three days a week, and today was one of those days. After picking the girls up from daycare we spent a quiet day at home playing and doing household chores. So, I have lots of laundry to put away tonight. It might be an early night...I spent all of my energy on the treadmill! I told my hubby I don't understand how someone who chases around two small kids and takes care of a house can be so out of shape. He kindly explained to me that there's a difference between being active and being fit. Apparently, I'm not fit. I was ready to throw in the towel after the first ten minutes! So my goal is to get heart healthy.

1 comment:
You've been tagged! Check out my blog for details!
Post a Comment