Monday, December 22, 2008

This and That and More Cold

Well, it's still freezing cold outside. It's kind of chilly inside too. You're probably just as sick of hearing me talk about how cold it is as I am of being cold. This morning I decided I needed to clean out my kitchen...or at least the very disorganized parts of it, i.e. the junk drawer, the sippy cup/bottle/nukie cupboard, and the silverware drawer. Now it's as tidy as it can get and I'm a happy woman. I had to run to Wagner this afternoon to pick up a refill of E's antibiotic. She's doing better with swallowing it now, and her nose is looking much better. She won't have boogers all over her face in Christmas pictures which is nice! I also ran to Alco and picked up a plastic tub. I must have been in an organizing mood today because I decided it was also a good time to remove clothes from the girls room that didn't fit them anymore. This is a job I REALLY don't like to do. So I've been known to put it off until I just can't stand it anymore. There's nothing more annoying than not being able to put laundry away because you can't find a drawer it will fit in. You know what I'm talking about? So that's done for a few months. Another gift that keeps on giving. Just when you think..."oh, how nice, that's done," they grow a size or the season changes and you get to start all over. Oh, Joy! Well, I'm off to A-1 Gas' n' Go to see if there are any movies worth renting.

No comments: