
So what to do on a Saturday night when you're four, it's freezing cold outside, and Christmas is approaching? Play Santa Claus of course. G decided to make a "sleigh" and train of "reindeer" out of our many couch pillows. Then she persuaded Dad to play Rudolph...he even had "antlers." She's been watching Christmas movies on TV lately and she told me yesterday that she likes the elves on The Santa Clause better than the elves on The Polar Express. The elves on The Polar Express freaked me out too so I had to agree. Also, notice that G decided to wear a tank top today. I tried explaning to her why we don't wear tank tops during the winter, but she really didn't care. I believe in picking your battles. I mean, we have a space heater...it's not like it's 24 degrees in our living room. What to do when you're one, it's freezing cold outside, and your mom likes to clean? Do the laundry of course! Not only does E look like me, she cleans like me too! Only difference...I'm quite sure I wouldn't fit in the dryer! Now bedtime is here and G comes up with LOTS of reasons why she can't sleep. She tired of people talking about Santa because he's not real, she has a headache, she's itchy, she can't hear her music, she's hungry (which she probably is because she wouldn't eat dinner)....I could go on and on. Well, at least we have diapers again!

No comments:
Post a Comment