Happy 2009 from the Smalls! Last night we visited some friends for dinner. Their little girl was born 2 days after E and they all love toplay together. We had some had good food, built a fort and watched the girls open presents. When we got home, and got G and E to sleep, Hubby and I watched a movie. Then we both passed out shortly before 2009 arrived. I know, I know, we really like to party hard. This morning we went out for some breakfast and now both my rock stars are jammin' out to the Hannah Montana concert DVD. E's shakin' it on top of the coffee table. They are too stinkin' cute. I was just sitting here thinking back over the last year. All the blessings of 2008. I can't believe another year has gone by. What does God have in store for us in 2009? I can't wait to find out, because the more I get to know my God the more I understand what a journey this life is. Oh, the places He wants to take us, the things He wants us to do, the things He wants to do for us. Exciting! Blessed are those whose hearts are set on pilgrimage, in whose hearts are the highways to Zion. May God bless your journey in 2009!
E really likes the penguin on her sweatshirt.
New Year's Day 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment