Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Unusual Sightings


A few unusual sightings this week:

Ella wanted to go "potty" like a big girl.  This consisted of sitting on the potty seat for several minutes, wiping (even though she didn't actually go potty), and flushing.  I'm hoping that in the next few months she'll be even more interested.


She did this about four times in one day.  These pics are from her first trip in the morning.  She had to take her sleeper all the way off to get on.  I'm thinking it might be worth investing in a pack of pull-ups if she keeps wanting to do this.  It's a pain to take the diaper off and put it back on over and over again!

This afternoon I caught G and E cuddling together while they watched Clifford and Curious George.  


There was even some kissing...very rarely caught on camera!




1 comment:

Valorie said...

Awww! Love the sister pictures!