Friday, January 30, 2009

Lunch Date and Craft Time

Today we had lunch with our friends Rachel and Emma.  On the way to Wagner I looked in the rear view mirror and saw this...

...sisters holding hands.  Does a heart good!  It was just so darn cute that I had to pull the van over and grab my camera.  I couldn't help it.

Since we didn't go to Rachel and Emma's house like we had planned, the girls had craft time in the restaurant.  As you can see, they take crafting very seriously.  Almost as seriously as Rachel and I do.  Please note the matching pink bags filled with many, many crafting goodies!  

Rachel, maybe we should get matching pink bags too.  I'm in if you are :)  By the way, I meant to ask you if Jazz is planning another workshop anytime soon?  Or, could you just come over and bring me some peanut butter pie!?!  Anyway, I digress.  We had lots of fun crafting at Boom's.


G and her Cuttlekids (a very cool cutting tool we learned about thanks to Rachel and Emma).  I highly recommend this if you too have a child with a crafty spirit!  

No comments: