Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Friend Visits

Today our friend Eden came to visit while her mom and dad went to a doctor's appointment. We had a lot of fun playing together and only one injury.  So I call that successful!  


Eden says, "Yay, toys I've never seen before!"



Just the three of us- Sugar Plum, Eden and Peanut.



"Say cheese!"  Eden had to take my picture while I was taking hers.


Eden and Peanut's birthdays are two days apart.  

1 comment:

Annette B. said...

Hey Mandy! All 3 girls are too cute...looks like you had a fun day! I was trying to figure out how to add you to my protected list but don't think I can unless you have a Xanga account. You can certainly sign up for one for free and then just let me know your Xanga name...then you could read it if you were signed in. Let me know if you want to! :)