Sunday, January 4, 2009
Marley Moments
On Saturday my mom and grandma babysat G and E while Mark and I went to Yankton. We ran to Wal-Mark, got hair cuts, had lunch and saw a movie. Marley and Me. Marley reminded us of our girls...especially E at the moment. You know, with the early-onset terrible twos and all. Not to compare our children to a crazy puppy, but if the collar fits. I mean, we've had our share of Marley moments, and tonight G added a new one. She was playing with our little metal shopping cart, no doubt doing some kind of crazy maneuver, when she had a little accident. None of us actually witnessed the accident, but rather saw the blood afterward. She split her lip pretty good on a tooth and then I discovered later while brushing her teeth for bed that she also tore the little piece of skin that connects her upper lip to her gum. Ouch! I guess tomorrow we'll call good ol' Dr. Dave and see if that's anything to be concerned about. Do you stitch that??? Hopefully some Ibuprofen will help her sleep tonight. More Marley moments to come I'm sure! Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment