...No. It started raining ice in the early hours of the morning. I woke up to phone messages from my husband and my mother to "be careful" while taking the kids out. They both have known me long enough to know that I'm accident prone. It think they were worried about me too, not just the kids :) There was no late start for school so I took G down to pre-school. I had missed my last few work outs, so I made the smart, or stupid depending on how you look at it, decision to drive to Wagner. It took twice as long but I got there and back safely. For your viewing pleasure (especially you CA residents)...
What you can't see very well from the picture is the 1/2 thick (I'm not sure whether or not that's an exaggeration) sheet of ice covering the sidewalks, street and driveway. So although G, E and I won't be playing outside, someone at our house will be braving the cold...
Another thing you can't see very well from the picture is Drake's hair cut. Now that it's had a day to "settle in," it's looking a little, how should I put it, choppy? Fortunately, he's just a dog. A dog with a bad hair cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment