What else is new? Yesterday when I picked G up from school she had a pretty good lump on her forehead and an accident report in her backpack. The kids had gone outside to play and another kid threw a chunk of ice at her head. OUCH! Her teacher gave her an ice pack (like she wanted any more ice near her face!) and some TLC and she's now fully recovered emotionally, the lump is a work in progress. I would post a pic of the lump but for some reason I'm having trouble downloading from my camera to my computer. Sounds like a job for Hubby.
American Idol results tonight. Hey, if Travis can watch it so can I. I didn't fall victim to the Bachelor this season, but a girl needs a little reality TV once in a while.
There are two piles of laundry waiting on the bathroom floor for me...
No comments:
Post a Comment