Monday, February 23, 2009

I wish I had something exciting to blog about today, but I don't.  I was up most of the night with E who wouldn't go to sleep.  I'm still not sure what the problem was, I think maybe gas from the veggies on her pizza at dinner.  She's been awful crabby the last few days and I'm wondering if it's the early onset terrible twos, or two year molars, or who only knows what.  It's exhausting though.  At one point last night, when I went into E's room for the hundredth or two-hundredth time, G sat up in bed (because I have to walk through her room, right past her bed, to get to E's room) and said to me, "Mom, is E giving you a bad time tonight?"  Yes, G, she most definitely is!  I must say, G was on her best big-sister behavior.  She said to me on my way back out of the room with E in my arms, "Mom, maybe she just needs to kiss me goodnight."  So I laid E down by her so she could kiss her and whisper a big-sister pep talk to her.  It was sweet, even though it was 4 am and I hadn't been asleep yet.  I was up late watching the movie Changeling, which I don't recommend.  It was much too depressing and disturbing.  It will go down as one of those movies I wish I could forget I saw, but I won't be able to because it was just too disturbing.  Today we also had to take the van in for new tires and then over to Tyndall for an alignment.  Fun for the pocketbook.  Tires with tread, you just gotta have 'um.  Well, that's it friends.  I told you, not very exciting.  But that's my Monday so far.  Add to it laundry, cleaning up dog pee of the kitchen floor (I'm still contemplating selling him, any takers???), and maybe a little scrap booking.  Tomorrow looks a little more promising.  Bible study review at a friend's house.  Happy Monday siestas!

No comments: