Thursday, February 19, 2009
A Morning Mystery
I'm sitting here wondering what happened to my mind this morning. G and E were both up by about 7 am. This is pretty good for G, but not so much for E. She usually sleeps later, so it threw me off my game. We got up and started putting on clothes, brushing teeth, eating breakfast. Then, I thought since I hadn't showered for two days I'd take a quick one, even though I was headed to work out (I know, how selfish of me). Somewhere along the way I simply FORGOT to take G to school. Has this happened to anyone else besides me??? Finally at 8:30 am G's teacher called wondering where she was. Uh, on her way??? It really isn't a big deal, it's pre-school, her second year of three years in pre-school. I realize that, but I still felt terrible. How does a mom just forget to take her child to school? This confirms my diagnosis. Just further evidence that I'm losing my mind. First a dog, now I can't remember to take my kids to school. Maybe I was too worried about the dog, or maybe it was the shower that got me into trouble...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment