Steve F.
Today at 10:20amHonestly, I don't know what the problem is with you and Mark. Really, if you had posted "Planned Parenthood protests against mythical bill" I would have thought it was funny. I'm not sure why you and Mark suddenly feel the need to bitch about every single comment I make. I have many conservative friends who often post things I don't agree with, just as I post things they don't agree with. My friend Adam recently listed his status as "Adam thinks all Democrats are morons". I didn't feel the need to bitch him out for it and simply laughed it off.
Evidently your and Mark's ideas of friendship have changed over the last 2 1/2 years - or they weren't what I thought they were to begin with. I'd encourage you to take a look at the series of emails that Mark and I exchanged before he quietly and cowardly dumped both Kristel and I from his "friend" list. I know you don't agree with my opinions on politics and religion, but I think you will notice who was the more polite and respectful person in the conversation. On 2 occasions I suggested simply "agreeing to disagree" and even told Mark his friendship was more important than "winning" a political/religious debate and we should just drop it. His reply was basically "don't worry, I'm fine", along with a few sarcastic remarks. Then I never heard from him.
I think the way you have both behaved is juvenile, closed-minded, rude, irrational, and not the way a friend should act, and I honestly don't care if I ever speak to either of you again.
Mandy Small
Today at 1:12pm
Steve, this is the first comment I've ever made to anything you've ever said on Facebook. I have no interest in being involved in any conversations you've had with Mark. I'm not any of the things you just called me. I'm not sure why my comment made you so mad except that maybe I'm right. It seems you're far more upset about what I said then I was about what you said. I really was wondering if you were at all familiar with partial-birth abortion procedures. Take a baby that is 30 weeks old in the womb and one that is 30 weeks old in the NICU. Would you walk into a NICU, stab it at the base of the neck, suck its brains out, throw it into a pan and then into the trash? They'd throw you in jail for MURDER. You can't tell me that one is a person and the other isn't based on their LOCATION. People want to make abortion okay because our society wants to separate sex from it's God-given purpose of creating life. We are selfish people who don't want to be responsible for our actions. Notice that you're the one who resorted to name calling. In my estimation that makes you the one who is juvenile, close-minded, rude, and irrational.
I know that I was graphic, but we should be graphic about abortion. Instead of letting people try to sweep the realities of it under the rug quietly.
2 comments:
Amen, sister! I don't like it when people get to call it abortion. Why don't we call it what it is... murder.
On a lighter note, hope everything is going well for you and your family. Your girls are really gorgeous. About forgetting school... I can see something like that happening to me. I think we get "mom brain" and it goes to mush sometimes!!
God bless!
Have to add another AMEN!!! It is MURDER! Lets quit making it ok and start taking responsibility for our actions!
Your welcome for the picture...I have been meaning to get it to you for a long time...I wanted to bring over Julia so Gracie could play with her, but we have been SO sick and I didn't want to expose your kids to any of it! Soon we will have to have a play date!
Post a Comment