First of all, 3 days, 0 bottles. Oh, yeah! She's even asking for them less. In fact, I don't think she asked for one at all tonight.
We had a great Sunday. Church was awesome, a great sermon.
After church we headed to McDonald's (I know, can you believe Hubby would agree to such a thing, what is happening to him in his old age) with some friends. The kids had a blast playing on the playland.
My friend, Julie, and I burned off all the calories from lunch by climbing around inside, searching for and helping many small children (ha, do you read MckMama's blog, you should).
Of course, we had to do our mandatory, weekly grocery shopping.
When we got home, Hubby decided we should have a balloon war. You know, when you tie balloons around your ankles and try to pop everyone else's balloons while not letting them pop yours. Hubby, Gracie and I thought it was loads of fun, Drake (yes, we did tie a balloon on our dog and let him...or should I say made him...play balloon war with us) and Ella, not so much.
Check it out...
Come on, Dad, don't mess up a girl's hair...
Okay, so I didn't capture Ella crying and Drake going nuts (because I was too busy poppin' balloons), but trust me, they did not enjoy the balloon war.
As if that weren't enough pictures for one post...
Thanks to Rachel, here are the pictures of Emma, Gracie and Ella at Wagner Lake. Pretty girls...

Can you see me in the background yelling "get over here, off that bridge!"
No comments:
Post a Comment