Wednesday, June 24, 2009

An Early Birthday Present

Grandma Genie sent Ella this really cute frog for her birthday. The frog's really cute, Ella's bed-head, not so much. Here she is checking him out, he sings "If you're happy and you know it."



Gracie and Ella also each got a new dress, hat and purse. Aren't these so beautiful! I wish you could see the detail better. Genie told me where she got them this morning and I already can't remember. I think it was the Long Beach Farmer's Market. A lady with a booth there made all of it by hand.


In unrelated news, the weather stinks. It's been so hot and humid. It storms every so often. Humidity is not my friend.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

We have that frog...he is really cute until you have heard the songs for the millionth time and he won't shut off!!!
The dresses are beautiful....humidity isn't my friend either, but we sure are enjoying the pool!