Judging by the way my kids attack a bowl of ice cream, you'd think they have a father who promotes healthy, whole, unprocessed, raw, all-natural, nutrient-rich food.
You'd be judging right, but I didn't need to go there did I.
So how far will my kids go to get ice cream you ask? They will go so far as to lick their mess off the counter. Hubby keeps his licking for the leftover broccoli. Thank you, Hubby. That's not a job I'd covet.
After the ice cream massacre last night, we went for a walk (to burn off the ice cream of course) down to the playground. Gracie was positive she wanted to ride her bike all the way there. I told her that also meant that she had to ride it all the way back home. She was cool with that. Yeah. Right. So this is how Gracie's bike got home...
Thankfully, Ella likes to walk. Seeing as her seat was taken and all. That silly bike-riding Gracie.
Did you know Gracie is a budding photographer? Here's a picture she took of me today.
Here are some more pictures of God's handiwork, crafted just for Hubby and me...
No comments:
Post a Comment