Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lots of Random Things

I noticed a few days ago that our cordless phone wasn't working. I guess I didn't care very much because I didn't really stop to investigate why it wasn't working for three or four days. When I finally took a look, I discovered that the dog had chewed the phone cord in half. Bad, bad dog.

I'm wondering why I have to be a different size every single time I'm pregnant. Seriously. It's not friendly on the budget. I called hubby from Motherhood Maternity yesterday to ask if it was okay to spend an undisclosed (not undisclosed to him, just to all 1o of you out of sheer embarrassment) amount of money. He gave me the go ahead and I promised not to spend anymore money on clothes for the rest of this pregnancy. His response was, "I thought you weren't going to say you promised not to spend anymore money on clothes for the rest of your life." Uh, no honey.

Not only did hubby let me buy new maternity clothes, but he has also eaten way too much frozen pizza lately without a single complaint. Fortunately, I've been feeling much better, so that trend must come to an end soon. Very. Soon. Tonight I'm shooting for homemade soup.

I am loving the cool fall weather.

This morning I was up early for Bible study and Gracie had pre-school. That means hubby and me getting ready in the bathroom at the same time. When he opened the shower curtain I had to crack up laughing. Right there in the corner of the shower was Gracie and Ella's bathtub cabbage patch kid. She had her arm up in the air, mid-wave, and a big cheesy grin on her face (way to happy for such a ridiculous time of morning). Maybe you had to be there, but you're glad you weren't. It was crowded enough.

Tomorrow Gracie starts dance class again. I'm so glad she changed her mind and decided to go. Even if it means another trip to Yankton. On the bright side, we'll get to have Pizza Hut buffet for lunch.

Well friends, I think that's all the little bits of randomness I've got for today.

No comments: