After the parade we headed over to the park for the arts and crafts booths. The big fun there was the inflatable jumping pillow. For $1.00 each the girls jumped their little hearts out. Quite a bargain. I think they would have let them jump for hours. We also got to spend some time with friends who were also there.
By the time the girls decided they were done jumping I was starving. We grabbed food and headed down to Wagner Lake for a picnic with some friends. It was a windy day, so much of our time at the lake consisted of keeping kids from falling in and keeping our food and trash from blowing away.
All filled up, we headed over to the midway for some fun on the rides. The girls really enjoyed the rides this year, and the funnel cake and lemonade weren't too shabby either.
Today marked the beginning of the end...of Gracie's pre-school career. She started her 3rd and final year at Shining Stars Pre-School this morning. She took one last first-day-of-pre-school picture with her teacher, and I tried not to cry. As soon as I can find the cord to download my pictures off my camera, I will post them!
No comments:
Post a Comment