Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hubby

Today is Hubby's birthday. Happy Birthday, Hubby!

Today we've been busy cooking and baking for Hubby. We are making cranberry chicken and a citrus cream cake.

This afternoon we drove to Hubby's office to drop off flowers (the manliest flowers we could find) and a balloon (equally manly) as a birthday surprise. We couldn't take him out for lunch because he was doing school screenings today.

Tonight we'll eat the fruits of our labor and open presents. Gracie thought her daddy needed a Dallas cowboys blanket, because he's the only one at our house who doesn't have a special blanket. And together, we got him a portable disc golf game.

I can post about Hubby's presents before he opens them because Hubby doesn't visit the blog world often...or ever...I'm not sure.

But I felt he needed a Happy Birthday post anyway.

No comments: