Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Fun

The girls and I are off to the store to buy eggs. When Hubby gets home it's time for the Easter egg dying fun to begin! I'm going to try very hard to remember to take pictures for you. American Idol isn't on tonight, so I won't have that to distract me. I somehow managed to get Gracie to take a nap today so that she could stay up later that usual tonight to dye eggs. Of course I didn't tell her that was the plan because then she definitely wouldn't have slept, out of sheer excitement of course. But it was a happy surprise to get post-nap.

And, I better not fail to mention that today was the big Easter Egg Hunt at pre-school. Gracie is a good hunter. Must be all the rabbit and squirrel hunting she does with her dad.

Did you know that tomorrow is the big Hannah Montana movie premiere? You didn't? Of course it's also, MUCH more importantly, Good Friday. Our church is doing a play called The Victor. Hubby and I are going tomorrow night while my mom and grandma take our Hannah Montana fans to the movie. I've heard it's really good, the play...not the movie, and I'm so glad to get to go see it.

My little bunnies in the hat Gracie made at pre-school...



Okay, off to the store. More pictures to come later!

No comments: