Friday, March 6, 2009

Wall Art

A few days ago Gracie was down in the basement scrap booking by herself.  A little while later she came up and told me she was done downstairs.  I asked her, "Did you clean up your mess?"  She told me she had.  A day later, I went downstairs to get something and I find her "masterpiece."  She had colored pictures with her markers, put scrap book adhesive on the back of the pictures and stuck the pictures to the wall in our den.  I tried not to loose it.  I said nicely to her, "Gracie, didn't you think to yourself while you were sticking those to the wall that your mom wouldn't want you to do that?"  I might have also said something like "Look how ugly my wall is now!"  So I ripped off the big pieces of paper, but the pieces with the adhesive on them are VERY stuck to the paint.  Here's what my wall looks like after I ripped off what I could...

I should have taken a before and after.  You know, so you could see the masterpiece.  

I told her I was really not happy about how my wall looked.  She said to me, "Well, it would have looked a lot prettier if you had left my pictures up!!!"  *sigh*  Mr. Clean Magic Eraser anyone?!  Does it "erase" scrap book adhesive???

1 comment:

Valorie said...

I don't know if the Mr. Clean eraser would work, but I bet Goo Gone would. It is really good at getting sticky stuff off of things.