1. What is something your mom always says to you?
"Be kind to one another."
True.
2. What makes your mom happy?
"When I be good and nice."
True.
3. What makes your mom sad?
"When I don't listen to you."
True. Three for three.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"When you say funny things."
I really didn't script her answers.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"You had short hair."
I guess that's true.
6. How old is your mom?
"I can't say that, I think you're like 30 or 70 or 49."
Should have left it at 30 girl.
7. How tall is your mom?
"Like when your 30 or 70."
I think I get it. I'm as tall as you are when you're 30 or 70, duh!
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
"Snuggle Gracie."
Ahhhh.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"She does chores."
True.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"I don't know."
LOL. Good thing we don't have to worry about that happening.
11. What is your mom really good at?
"Taking care of us."
Thanks, Gracie.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"I don't know, skip."
Huh?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"Take care of us."
You got it girl.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Vegetables."
Ummm, no, that would be Dad's favorite food. But at least I get points for doing a good job of faking it!
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"Skipping."
What???
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Hannah Montana."
Really, does that surprise you?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"When it's summer, we walk together outside a lot."
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"Cause we sometimes wear the same clothes on the same day."
Obviously not the same clothes, because I haven't been a size 4 since forever, rather, the same style or color of clothes, like we both wear jeans, or capris, or a pink shirt :)
19. How are you and your mom different?
"Cause your eyes aren't the same as mine."
True baby girl, you have your daddy's eyes.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Cause you always say it."
Evidence of the importance of telling your children you love them....they HEAR it.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"The Zoo."
Is there a mall at the zoo now???
Well, I'm on a milk run. Gracie just asked me, "where's my O.M.E. milk, mom." With all the girl attitude she could muster. LOL.
1 comment:
LOVE her answers! My favorite was probably how old you are! :-)
Post a Comment