My picky eater has found some new foods she likes. Pickles and pistachios. Ha! It's so random the things that kid will eat. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they are learning the letter P at school this week? She told Hubby and me that she likes pickles (Clausen's garlic slices) because they taste like sugar??? Faulty taste bud to blame??? Kid won't eat a pea to save her life, but she likes garlic pickles. Whatever, Gracie, pickles it is! And pistachios are healthy, so I can add two more healthy "snacks" to our rotation. I can't even tell you how excited she was when she saw the big bag of pistachios I brought home from Hy-Vee. Today she got an icky burnt pistachio and was totally disgusted. "What happened to that pistachio?!" Now every time she's about to pop one in her mouth she sticks it in my face and asks me, "Mom, is this a burned one?!"
No comments:
Post a Comment