Friday, July 31, 2009

This, That, and Tunnels

I know you're all on the edge of your seats waiting to hear how our garden is coming along. Here it is...

That should be good for one night of BLT's don't you think? The garden isn't the only thing coming along nicely. The plantings on the side of our house are looking good too...

The school where Grandpa Art works had an auction last week. Gracie and Ella scored this basketball hoop...

And this bag full of balls to go with it...

Grandpa also brought us two fun tunnels to play in. This is what happened while Gracie was playing in the tunnels...

She has a tendency to lose her pants while doing physical activity. I wish I had that problem. She decided while her pants were down, she might as well show you her new undies (you know, just 'cause they're cute)...


More tunnel fun...





If I'm taking pictures, well, then Gracie should be taking pictures too...


And crawling around in tunnels and losing your pants is exhausting so we had to have a snack...


And with our snack a little love...




No comments: