Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last Night Of VBS 2009

Tonight it was the end of the line for the Boomerang Express. VBS was a great experience for all of us. Gracie really became buddies with her two guides, Pam and Elsie. In fact, I think she spent most of the finally rally tonight on Pam's lap. Someone she didn't even know five days ago. That's just what VBS does to you! At the closing rally there was a slide show of the week's activities. Gracie and I were excited to see ourselves up on the big screen, having fun. Here are some pictures from our final night...

Opening rally...

Gracie with one of her guides, Elsie...

Ella making friends...

Hanging out together...

Worshipping together...


A beautiful sunset on the way home...


I would also like to add that I let both my 4 year old and my 2 year old eat ice cream sandwiches in my van on the way home. What's that you said? You don't believe me? Well, I guess I don't have any photographic evidence to support my claim, but take my word for it, it's true.

What OCD? It's just what VBS does to you.

No comments: