Digging out...what a job.
This morning we tried to start shoveling out. It might have taken us all day. Thankfully, our neighbor's brother in law came by with his tractor and helped shovel A LOT of snow out of our driveway. And that same neighbor loaned us his snow blower for the sidewalks. I think we got most of it done in a few hours.
As if freeing ourselves from the house wasn't a big enough job for today, the carbon monoxide alarm went off this morning. Something was going on with the hot water heater. We think the issue might have been snow blocking the vent outside. Mark's working on fixing it now, since we can't get a plumber here to fix it today. There's a lot of soot built up inside that needs to be cleaned out. I'd like to take a hot shower, but I'm just thankful for electricity.
Here are some pictures from this morning:
Gracie making a snow angel...
Lots and lots of snow...
No comments:
Post a Comment