Last Saturday we made a trip to Sioux Falls. We had errands to run, and it was time for our annual trip to the Heartland Country Corn Maze outside Harrisburg. It ended up being a milestone day for Miss Ella. Over lunch she bit into an apple that left her very wiggly tooth bleeding and sideways. It was decided that rather than leave it that way, it would be best for her daddy to pull it out. I'm still surprised she agreed, but she did. Afterwards, she assured us it didn't hurt. Here she is at the scene of the crime...
I do believe this was the first time Mark has had to pull one of our children's teeth out. Although, I do believe Gracie asked him to quite a few times.
| Do you see my new gap?! |
Here's a closer up...
| Can you see it now?! |
Then it was on to Harrisburg. As per my Riverboat Days post, I've been into owls. This happens to be the maze design this year...
| What are the chances ;-) |
Such cute corn, don't you think?
Mission accomplished. All 10 check points found, plus we left the corn maze with 4 free bags of skittles for the drive home. Thanks to dad for not lettin' us down (despite his hate of all things sugar)!
This is Irelynn (who hadn't had a nap all day) pretending to be asleep. And this is Mark's "yeah, right" face.
And finally, Miss Ella putting her first lost tooth into her tooth fairy pillow before bed.
I'm happy to report that the tooth fairy did not forget to make a visit this time around ;-)
Happy Saturday, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment