The view from our hotel door, the pool area and the freeway.

Our room...
View of Disneyland rides from our hotel window. Obviously, the Matterhorn is being worked on.

After the BEST pedicure we've ever had...
Rochelle and I at Huntington Beach. We calculated (while relaxing in the hot tub) that we've been friends for like 25 years!

Collecting shells to bring home to my babies...

The Beach. Sand, waves, ocean air, sunshine...need I say more???

At Downtown Disney with our dear friend (also from elementary school), Kati. We tried to eat dinner here, but the wait was like 3 hours. So on we went to Outback by our hotel. Laughed so hard at dinner I was sore the next morning. Thanks, girls. BEST NIGHT EVER...

First time back at the cemetery since my dad's funeral. Emotional...that's all I got. Brought along a letter that Gracie wrote for her grandpa and left it there with the flowers.
My step mom, Genie, me and my brother, Daniel...

More beach time, this time, Seal Beach. We also got in some good shopping.

Family picture at the beach...

At dinner...

Our ride. A white Lighting McQueen. Or so we told our kids :-) We miss you Charger. Now it's back to the minivan.

Until our next girls weekend, my friends! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment