She lost her first tooth! Last night Gracie asked me for some string so she could tie it around her tooth and then to the doorknob to pull out her lose tooth. I told her no, I didn't think that was a good idea. I told her I could yank it out with pliers. She asked if she could yank it out with pliers. Again, no. A few minutes later she came running in the kitchen with her tooth in her hand, screaming that she had pulled it out. Minutes later, after the excitement of her tooth finally being out had passed, she turned white as a sheet and had to go lay down. I guess she didn't like the look of the bloody hole in her bottom gum. Poor girl. She recovered quickly, ran and grabbed her tooth fairy pillow (that she's been waiting to use for YEARS) and was ready to document this milestone with a few pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment