At the end of July Mark went to a conference at Mystic Lake Casino in Prior Lake, MN. I decided to tag along and, because I'm not crazy (for the most part anyway), we took our oldest niece, Amanda, along with us.
The kids and the baby did well in the car, and even slept pretty well at night. We had three adults and three kids in one hotel room. It could have been a nightmare, but thankfully it wasn't.
Mystic Lake is a huge place and one of the first things we did was hit the pool, and the really cool jacuzzi.
Not sure what Iree is doing in this picture, I think we caught her mid-blink...
Irelynn hanging out with dad...
Gracie is getting very brave in the pool...
Ella...
Gracie rockin' her pink and blue flowered goggles (I like to call them her Elton John goggles)...
The jacuzzi with waterfall that I wish I could have spent more time in...
Did I mention that this place had it's own coffee bar? Yeah, 'nuf said.
Part II coming soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment