So I'll just say that it was awesome....and I didn't fall asleep...until the car ride home.
It was a great night of worship. There were lots of great messages, but my favorite message of the night was that although it's wonderful to have a rockin' church and church family, and a rockin' pastor, and be a part of a rockin' small group, when you leave your church building, the only person you have to take with you is JESUS. When you hit the parking lot and start to fall apart, you have Jesus. When it's Wednesday instead of Sunday, you have Jesus. Invest in your personal relationship with Him. Develop your friendship with Him.
I was certainly convicted.
We are still adjusting to life as a family of 5. Irelynn has been pretty fussy and I'm not getting much sleep. I'm wondering if maybe she is struggling with reflux???
I've never fallen asleep blogging before, but...
No comments:
Post a Comment